Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct provides good practices for employees to apply to their jobs so that business execution may prove transparent, moral, and ethical, with due regard for all stakeholders.
- Perform duties according to the law, rules, regulations, and relevant policies
- Adhere to honesty, fairness, and ethics in performing duties
- Exert transparency and corruption-free job performance
- Perform duties with responsibility, caution, and dedication for the Company’s maximum benefit
- Continuously improve work under responsibility
- Maintain one’s dignity so as to be respectable in society; behave properly according to one’s role and authority
- Treat others with kindness; respect the rights and dignity of others; honor others
- Open to others’ opinions with reason and without bias
- Create unity and provide assistance for the overall benefit of work, society, and the country
- Keep confidential information of the Company and the stakeholders through measures against leaks to unrelated people even after ending employment with the Company, except in compliance with the law or under commitment
- Refrain from exploiting data derived from their job performances for undue personal or others’ gains, and refrain from unfair actions concerning the trading of the Company’s and related companies’ securities.
- Avoid any action or making comments to stakeholders, external parties, the press, the social media, or social networks of various forms on matters that may harm the Company’s reputation and image, or that may mislead others about the Company’s involvement in such action or comments
- Refrain from claiming as one’s own the performance of others whether in or outside the Company.